Malifolk M2E Sunday 13th October

leebat

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been successfully coerced, it didn't take much haha. Hoping to get a couple more guys to make fuel costs lower lol

That would be great guys I look forward to meeting you all

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

Hi Jon, as per Banshee's comment, I'm one of those in his interested party and it appears we are good to come. Anything happening on the Saturday as we'll probably have to come up that afternoon/evening. :-)

I'm hoping to try and get the hall to set up on sat night then head to the pub and everyone is welcome :)

Well I'll be there, making it M2E sounds great to me.

Last year's event had good reports but I couldn't make it ;( However I'll be buying my ticket for this one soon, looking forward to it.

Cheers

would you like a demo at aftermath before hand bud ?

Hey Lee,

Paid and hoping to be present! Looking forward to it. M2E here we come!

(Someone has to look after Conrad to make sure he doesn't wonder off and start talking to complete strangers . . . there goes my lift!)

Nig :)

Nice one :)

Is there any thing we need to make sure we have ready for Conrad ? I could get a stair gate to make it harder for him to wonder off ?

Lee

• 3 weeks later...