Did you all see this M2E Lady Justice Spoiler?

Final_Crucible

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very cool/dynamic. Not sure about the new Justice or Judge's looks, since I thought the old Judge was very cool, minus the pose, and always thought the old Justice looked cool (even if the original was like 7' tall).

Also, yeah, not sure what I think about the leaping death marshal, though the other poses all look pretty cool.

Um... are we sure this is real?

I mean, I don't play Lady J so I have no horses in this race so I shouldn't complain, but-- well, Lady Justice is wearing a tube top and that Death Marshal on the right is making me actively stifle laughter because it looks like he's kicking his leg out in some kind of sprightly dance. Also they're on fire.

I don't even know what to think. Trust in Wyrd, I suppose.

Um... are we sure this is real?

I mean, I don't play Lady J so I have no horses in this race so I shouldn't complain, but-- well, Lady Justice is wearing a tube top and that Death Marshal on the right is making me actively stifle laughter because it looks like he's kicking his leg out in some kind of sprightly dance. Also they're on fire.

I don't even know what to think. Trust in Wyrd, I suppose.

Hah, I just looked at the death marshal on the far right again after you said that. I thought it was his leg too, but if you look really close (I went to a larger screen in my room) its actually a part of his cloak/duster thingy.

Edited by HoarcatsPride

I believe she's binding her chest, but its hard to tell on my smaller monitor.

Could be-- the picture is small to begin with, so I can't tell either-- but I was hoping she'd put on an actual shirt or some kind of tough-looking coat or... something.

Hah, I just looked at the death marshal on the far right again after you said that. I thought it was his leg too, but if you look really close (I went to my larger screen in my room) its actually a part of his cloak/duster thingy.

Yeah, and one of the current Death Marshals does that to me too-- the one with both of his legs folded up had me mistaking his coattails for wide-legged pants for about a year. It almost feels like some kind of tradition now.

I play Guild.

Lady Justice is one of my favourite masters.

I hate absolutely everything about this picture.

ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING.

Ghost rider DMs? No.

Terrible Lady J pose? no.

Judge looking plain ridiculous? No.

What a catastrophic disappointment, and such a let down after the great Rasputina art.

This bodes very very badly indeed for M2e.

Please Wyrd - before it's too late - don't do this.

The blue fire thing was coming out of coffins in the previous sculpts so I guess we ight find some explanation for the change in fluff. Maybe DM have become more... corrupted by the undead element?

All of them look dynamic and that's always a plus in my book. LJ and DM are my favorite minis (because of the looks and fluff) in Malifaux, so whatever Wyrd does to them I'm going to reply by saying:

post-8493-13911929494317_thumb.jpg

Honestly, I really do not like this image... :(

LJ Judge and the DMs are the reason I started playing Malifaux.

The only thing I like is the scales!

This just looks rediculous, I am sorry to be so negative, but i cant really see anything good about this concept art. I would rather push it to the next wave than to see this modeled for gencon.

Please, trash it and start from scratch! Its not too late.

Quite a marmite response here then (if you don't know what marmite is, it's kinda like vegemite... but better I think). Either love or hate.

Not sure what I think of them yet. The disco dancing marshall is obviously not great, the other two are alright I think. Judge looks pretty cool, though I can't quite tell where what is on him, so the sculpt will be the defining factor. I like lady J and her manga styles, though even with my total lack of sculpting ability, I would be doing something about her "leech" of hair.

Scales look ok.

In conclusion, of the two bits of art we've seen so far (raspy and justice), I'm glad I play arcanists

EDIT: It'll be interesting to see if the disco dancing marshall is drawn/sculpted by the same person who sculpted the awful current ice gamin who is in virtually the same pose

Edited by sssk