Gremlins faction

Swamp Critter

Why do I suddenly have an image of next Adepticon. An image of a player sitting down with a Shot glass, filled with Whiskey, glued to a base and proudly announcing:

"That's my Whiskey Golem. I went for authenticity!"

I love this.

of course, as the day goes on, authenticity might get hard to say. ;)

Of course, when the player inevitably drinks it and then attempts to put it back on the table I'd have to respond:

"Oh no you don't! You just Sacrificed him!"

What if the player uses a super cool bendy straw and the golem never leaves the table? Is that okay?

Rebecca, we need to get you a super cool bendy straw!

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

I was going to go with the level of Whiskey (whisky) in the golem is its wounds. Every time its hurt I'd have to drink some. Encorages me to use a model that heals...

if you drink when it's hurt... would you have to put something back when it heals? D:

:D

Back on subject though, I am excited that they're getting their own faction. I just recently, after 4 years acknowledged the existence of gremlins. For the past year or so Jeremy and I have been talking about starting gremlins, but not knowing where to start. Plus, with only having 1 master and 1 henchman, I was afraid of getting bored. lol. I like my options. Now, I will be able to get the best of both worlds! :D

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

Please tell me it's a Unique called Jack Daniel :D

+1

Most importantly, we're getting our own section on the forums!

Yes, I am very excited about my favorite models receiving faction status.

Now I have to finish painting my current gremlins, pick up Zoraida and save up for Gen Con :-)