Clousseau

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please put me down as interested.

I will be moving out of Cornwall to Stafford, which suddenly makes the rest of England accessible!

Wont be able to tell whether I can make it until early August. When is the event closing date?

Ideally 2 weeks before the event.

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Going to be running this by my local gaming group this week, so hopefully we could be adding some more numbers from rural suffolk :)

Excellent - new blood for Myke! Hope you can make it.

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

I know my names on the list, but it should surely be surrounded with flashing lights and smoke and an exclamation of who the reigning champion is ;)

I agree - you should come with a warning!

• 4 weeks later...

You can put myself down as a definite for this. I had so much fun at Gunsmiths I immediately booked the week of the GT off at work and I shall be purchasing my ticket as soon as I get paid which is 5th July. My lovely lady works for Premier Inn and we're going to use her discount to stay at the lakeside hotel for just over £40 for Fri/Sat night, bargain! We did want to stay closer but with it being the holidays we can't get Basildon for less than £80.

I do believe Benjamin will be getting his ticket once he's been paid too.

Now to get buying more models!

Really looking forward to this.

Following up from some of the discussion from Gunsmiths regarding terrain, if you might want more than TTN have (as was the case) maybe we can suggest local clubs/people "sponser" a table. I know Canterbury Crusaders would be happy to provide terrain for at least 2 tables for the weekend.

Phil

Really looking forward to this.

Following up from some of the discussion from Gunsmiths regarding terrain, if you might want more than TTN have (as was the case) maybe we can suggest local clubs/people "sponser" a table. I know Canterbury Crusaders would be happy to provide terrain for at least 2 tables for the weekend.

Phil

This sounds like a good idea Phil, Thanet Wargaming Club may also be able to provide for a table, I shall discuss it with the other committee members.