Demo for Northumbria's Gaming & Roleplay Society

Anonanon

Hello!

Just a quick note to say that I'm going to be running demos at Northumbria's GRP society on Wednesday 1st May during the regular meetings in Reds bar at 2pm. Anyone who wants to come is more than welcome, I will be able to teach two people at a time, or maybe have two games running alongside each other. I will bring everything you will need!

If there is enough interest and people enjoy the game, just to let you know I am considering running a tournament, and maybe even a league in the September uni starts up again!

Any questions, let the future president John Martinez know or get in touch with me :)

Heather x

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update - the demo went really well today and ran over, starting at 1 and finishing at 6!! Will be running the same again next week, same time, same place for the next lot of people who were interested :)

I will be there from one setting up and explaining rules like I was today and the first game will start at 2 :)

See ya there!