Puppet Wars: Unstitched Rulebook?

Pinocchio

Any chance that there will be a rulebook for puppet wars: unstitched?

Or are there going to be rules on the website soon?

I've heard the rules were on the website, from what i've read and seen on the forums, they're pretty much the same as the edition i've got. (Scenario book, metal models, etc)

One of the rule changes i've heard was about how the Aces count as 2 of the suit and then you flip for it's numerical value. That's the same rule i've got here.

And i guess the same question applies to stat cards of the puppets, do they remain the same or is there some difference, besides the aesthetics?

• 3 weeks later...
Any chance that there will be a rulebook for puppet wars: unstitched?

Or are there going to be rules on the website soon?

I've heard the rules were on the website, from what i've read and seen on the forums, they're pretty much the same as the edition i've got. (Scenario book, metal models, etc)

One of the rule changes i've heard was about how the Aces count as 2 of the suit and then you flip for it's numerical value. That's the same rule i've got here.

And i guess the same question applies to stat cards of the puppets, do they remain the same or is there some difference, besides the aesthetics?

Responding in order:

-the rules are on the site, but not in any printable/saveable form

-I think they were talking about dropping the aces thing, don't know if they did (haven't looked closely at the new rules)

-the cards are radically different (movement stat, most puppets lost rules)

Aces are still double suit.

They are just no longer the additional flip for value. They are a value of 1 and the double suit.

The website has been updated with the new Unstitched Rules.

It has been requested by several players that a Printed version along with the new counters and cards be provided via an "upgrade" pack many times. Still holding out hope... (they have now provided the actual breakdown of what you get in the box so perhaps a few of the rest of the requests will be met as well).