EricJ and his Twittery April Easter Fools Eggs of Puppety... Tweets

I think think the title explains itself...

But here you go, "He's" been listening (watching, waiting...) and now we know-

:1_Happy_Puppet1: THE PUPPETS ARE COMING! :1_Happy_Puppet2:

post-3604-13911928577361_thumb.jpg

So yeah, nice little tease from the Ericmeister, from his now active personal Twitter account - https://twitter.com/ericjgames/status/318832221194686464/photo/1

As you were.

Looks like there's four frames, so perhaps 11 models per frame. There seems to be a few parts to some models, though we don't know if they click together to not. We can also see that the Tokens will be card just like before, but again it's difficult to see if it's the same type of card. Can't spot the bases, so not sure about whether they're coloured or not. Think that's the stat cards underneath the Counters. Rules Manual seems to be the same design, size, etc as before but will likely be a little different inside (I'm hoping for a better layout). The box looks quite sturdy with foam around the edges, though whether it's enough to store/transport your minis I'm not sure. I'm eager to see the back of the box since the sides only shows art and the back better show the darn models =P

As for the board, well we've seen it before. I thought Wyrd said they wanted to make it fold into quarters or something, but it looks fine. More vibrant colours is good, while it has an almost arena feel to it (or maybe I've just been following Arena Rex too long).

Overall I'm happy to see Wyrd teasing the game, but while I'm insanely excited I remain suspicious yet hopeful that this will have the success it deserves.

Bring it on!