Fire & Ice 2 - Milton Keynes - 22/23rd June

Clousseau

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tokens, similar to those given out at Haul of Eggs, have arrived to add to your collection (and to use on the Sunday as they are 50mm).

As a few people are playing both days, if anyone is interested for going for a meal on Saturday evening please let me know. Wide choice of good restaurants within a few miles - last year's Chinese was very tasty :)

Finally, although it doesn't specify it, Fountain of Souls is fixed Master (in line with the story) - hope that's OK. And based on last night's game, it is possible to get all 4VP from the strategy :)

Edited by Clousseau
spelling!

Hi all. A few points about the weekend.

Firstly, welcome to the recent additions taking us over 20 players which is way beyond my expectations. We remain with a wide range of abilities & experience and I'm sure everyone will have a good time.

Secondly, there is no catering on site so please bring food & drink with you, or there are supermarkets pretty close, plus a few take-aways. Lunchtime is tight on the Saturday, but they'll be more time on Sunday.

Thirdly, is anyone up for a curry (or whatever) on Saturday? So far its me, Tim & Arron, in which case I'll suggest the 4 Pillars in Olney (as its on everyone's way home).

That's all for now - better check your pool lists!