Fire & Ice 2 - Milton Keynes - 22/23rd June

Clousseau

We are back for our second event as part of BHGS's Roll Call event. As with last year this will run as two separate 1 day tournaments so you are free to enter either or both.

Saturday. 30SS fixed faction (60SS pool) ranked tournament to Gaining Grounds guidelines. 4 scraps and a quick break for lunch.

Sunday. 40SS fixed faction unranked Story Encounter.

Price £10 per day or £18 for both.

This will take place at Holywell Middle School, Red Lion Close, Cranfield, Milton Keynes MK43 OJA (about 5 mins from J14 M1).

Rules pack is attached below.

P.S. I know this is the weekend after Gunsmiths for Hire, but there are limited dates available and there is sufficient separation geographically. Hopefuly some of you can make both!

Entries (bold = paid)

Saturday

1 Joel :masks :+fate

2 mephiston/Dave :crows :+fate

3 Oshova/Tim :tomes :+fate

4 Fancy freddy/Dai :blast:+fate

5 Innskip/Mark :blast:+fate

6 Fantasyfreak/Ben :blast:+fate

7 Adam Hutchinson :tomes :+fate

8 John Donaldson :tomes :+fate

9 Swiftreaver/Andy :masks :+fate

10 Cathy :tomes :+fate

11 James :tomes :+fate

12 SilverBullet/Dan :fast :+fate

13 Grayne/Rick :rams :+fate

14 Kingledge/Matt :crows :+fate

15 furysbalde/Aron :fast :+fate

16 Sarge/Graham :masks :+fate

17 lethis/Brooks :rams :+fate

18 shakes1066 :masks :+fate

19 OTP/Pete :tomes :+fate

20 CunningStunt/Aidan :fast :+fate

21 Ninjahamster/Jimmy :fast :+fate

22 Death Frog :crows

Sunday

1 Joel

2 mephiston/Dave

3 Oshova/Tim

4 Fantasyfreak/Ben

5 Adam Hutchinson

6 Swiftreaver/Andy

7 Cathy

8 James

9 furysbalde/Aron

10 Grayne/Rick

11 Sarge/Graham

12 lethis/Brooks

13 Dave C?

14 Martyn C?

15 Clousseau/David :rams (reserve if odd number)

Edited by Clousseau

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Hey!

Do you have any places left for the Saturday because I would be interested in coming? - the deliverance tournament has whetted my appetite for this tournament malarky.

Thanks,

Dan

Basically there's no limit to the size of the event, apart from terrain maybe. So hopefull see you there.

Please not all that I'm going to have to raise the cost for both days to £18 in line with other tournaments at this event. Those who've already paid can regard it has having an early bird bonus.

I'll be updating the rules pack shortly, including what I have planned for the Sunday...

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

The evnt organisers have asked me to ensure everyone is aware of the following, which will also be added to the rules pack.

Entry to the competition is regarded as acceptance of the BHGS’s competition rules (available on the BHGS website). Admission to any BHGS tournament is at the sole discretion of the organisers and their decision on all matters is final. If any entrant breaches these rules, causes disruption during the competition or causes or threatens to cause damage to property at the venue the BHGS’s representative on the day will be entitled in his or her absolute discretion to require that player to leave the competition and the venue immediately, without any refund.