3/30/2013 - Londonderry, NH 1-day Tourn. :: International Tabletop Day

PeregrineFalcon

Trying to stop by just to check things out haven't play in a year everyone lost interest in the game. Jim

Perfect time to jump back in! Why not plan to play in the tourney :)

I'm hoping to have some pretty cool items for those who do participate, so signup, play 3 games, and no matter what, you should walk away with something. No guarantees, but trying to line up some pretty fun stuff!

Just want to chime in and say that this is a very beginner friendly crowd up there in southern NH. The last event featured plenty of people that had a very few games under there belt...

I don't know exactly why, but it just seems that Malifaux has a very low percentage of competitive gamers compared to a lot of other table top games I play... very much in line with Blood Bowl.

Just a quick reminder about this event. Ill be there somewhat early, 10am (when the Game Castle opens), setting up tables and getting situated.

Hoping for a great turnout... A local terrain making company has stepped up and will be supporting the event, so come by for a sneak peak at some new great items (and of course a chance to walk away with free goodies).

Looking forward to a great day!!

P.S. i will have a small best painted award as well so bring some of your best work!!

Thanks to Adam for running this, and to all my opponents and the people who came to the event. I had a great time and it was a fantastic way to finish up my visit to NH. I look forward to playing more Malifaux this summer when we will likely return.

Bill

Glad everyone had a great time. Great to have people come from so far! Western MA guys and even Virginia! I'll post results and photos on the main post. I didn't get any shots of the painting competition, so hopefully someone got some.

I think Drool_bucket has a great idea about getting all the Hench(wo)man in the NE area on a mailing/website to coordinate events. At a minimum we now have about 5 Henchman in a 2 hour radius, so we should be able to have some good events!

Being my first event, I appreciate all the help everyone provided:

• Drool_bucket - Made all of our hills for the King of the Hill, as well as a table of some nice terrain and tree!
  • TruAskew - Brought three tables worth of awesome Hurst Arts terrain he made himself, absolutely great stuff
  • Nix - For help showing me some tricks with Ratty's tool
  • LaserForged, LLC - Donating all the center objective markers for Line in the Sand and King of the Hill, as well as prize support. They can be contacted via laserforged@gmail.com (info@laserforged.com or @LaserForged on Twitter). They are a local group making really nice stuff, and really want to help support tournament organizers. Contact them with any questions. They're just starting out so if you can't get a hold of them let me know!
  • The Game Castle, Londonderry NH - Throwing some extra $ in to the pot to round out the 1st and 2nd place awards! As well as being super accommodating with space, tables, and stocking the store with a bunch of new Malifaux items just for the tournament!

I have PMs out to a few of you Henchmen that I don't have emails for. Once I get them, I wills end out an email to:

Fancy Hat (Amesbury, MA)

Jonasty (Watertown, MA)

Inquisitor Wall (Chicopee, MA)

Fastenhate (Pelham, NH)

PeregrineFalco (Manchester, NH)

Silas Cordell (Manchester, NH)

If there's another Henchmen I'm missing from New England that wants to get in on the list, let me or the other guys know.

I have PMs out to a few of you Henchmen that I don't have emails for. Once I get them, I wills end out an email to:

Fancy Hat (Amesbury, MA)

Jonasty (Watertown, MA)

Inquisitor Wall (Chicopee, MA)

Fastenhate (Pelham, NH)

PeregrineFalco (Manchester, NH)

Silas Cordell (Manchester, NH)

If there's another Henchmen I'm missing from New England that wants to get in on the list, let me or the other guys know.

Awesome! Maybe what we should do also is start a thread here in the North America sub-forum in case anyone is trying to find out more in the future. Also, a place to point new (and old) players in New England to for questions about demos, events, or club meet ups. Can list the henchman like you did above.

That way if you search New England, it is the first hit.

Ugh I recognize that Levi crew from the sound thrashing it gave me last week. ;-)

I've toyed with the idea of creating a "New England Malifaux" website of some sort but my skills in that area are woefully lacking. I agree, some kind of perma-thread here would be helpful for folks in the area. Plus I think it'll help the various Henchpeople coordinate events to help get the best turnouts we can.

Thank you Adam and all,

I had a fun time playing in the event and meeting some new people. I surely will regret posting this, but I "enjoyed" playing against Pandora twice...the reps will probably help w/ Adepticon.

Thanks again,

Chris

PS: Adam, Is there something you'd like to tell me? Nice pic of my a$$. ;)

Edited by alegionaire

Thank you Adam and all,

I had a fun time playing in the event and meeting some new people. I surely will regret posting this, but I "enjoyed" playing against Pandora twice...the reps will probably help w/ Adepticon.

Thanks again,

Chris

PS: Adam, Is there something you'd like to tell me? Nice pic of my a$$. ;)

Well I was going to wait to tell you when we are at our hotel in Chicago for Adepticon, of course.