Malifaux ModelTracker

Mako

After reading the 1000 soulstones thread, I said that I'd make a version of the painting and model tracker that I have to keep an eye on my collection and make me paint more of it. With the improvement that each faction would have a drop down list of all the models that automatically put the soulstone cost in.

I've reworked this post as the project has moved on - The list was getting very long so I've removed it, but I can reinstate it if anyone actually wants me to. In theory this new update has everything except avatars, since they're not sorted yet. 

As usual, let me know if there's an error or a missing model.

Current files, 8th Jan 2015:

M2E ModelTracker 2010
M2E ModelTracker 97-03

List update only

Edited by Mako
  • Like 3

Ah, that list is a fraction out of date, McCabe mounted is now in there too. I put him in after I copied the guild list onto the post. Only remembered him when I did ten thunders!

Hollow waifs? Blast, I knew there'd be a summoned minion I didn't remember. They don't have a soulstone cost I assume?

Thanks guys!

Are Stuffed piglets no soulstone cost too? Blasted summonable minions...

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

Since nightmare editions are really just alternates for the originals, as are the GenCon specials, I didn't have any plans to put them in as extras. I just list miss Terious among my death marshals, and so on.

Aargh summoned minions! I hate them! Lol. Right, I'll add them in too. Still, if I only missed three that's not bad!

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

How about a separate designation for Nightmare Editions?

Tell you what Cadilon, since I'm feeling generous and work will be rather quiet at times today, I'll see what I can do to add in the specials underneath their normal versions. Which means collecting a list of the specials together, which I think is

Nightmare chompy

Dead justice

Miss pack

Miss Terious

Miss demeanour

Santana

War rooster (warpig I'm guessing)

Easter bunny (is this a slop hauler?)

Gremlinette (hog whisperer?)

Any others? Not including carver and such, which don't have a faction and stat card as far as I know.

Tell you what Cadilon, since I'm feeling generous and work will be rather quiet at times today, I'll see what I can do to add in the specials underneath their normal versions. Which means collecting a list of the specials together, which I think is

Nightmare chompy

Dead justice

Miss pack

Miss Terious

Miss demeanour

Santana

War rooster (warpig I'm guessing)

Easter bunny (is this a slop hauler?)

Gremlinette (hog whisperer?)

Any others? Not including carver and such, which don't have a faction and stat card as far as I know.

That's great! Thanks.

The only one I see missing is NE Teddy.

NE Dreamer/LCB - Dreamer/LCB (of course)

NE Dead Justice = Justice box set OR a number of rezzer models (we can expound further if you like)

NE Teddy = Teddy

Miss Pack = Nurse

Miss Demeanor = Convict Gunslinger

Miss Terious = Death Marshall

Santana = essentially Santiago

War Rooster = Warpig

Egg Hauler = Slop Hauler

Gremlinette = Hog Whisperer

Ah, that list is a fraction out of date, McCabe mounted is now in there too. I put him in after I copied the guild list onto the post. Only remembered him when I did ten thunders!

Hollow waifs? Blast, I knew there'd be a summoned minion I didn't remember. They don't have a soulstone cost I assume?

Thanks guys!

correct, no SS cost :)

That's great! Thanks.

The only one I see missing is NE Teddy.

NE Dreamer/LCB - Dreamer/LCB (of course)

NE Dead Justice = Justice box set OR a number of rezzer models (we can expound further if you like)

NE Teddy = Teddy

Miss Pack = Nurse

Miss Demeanor = Convict Gunslinger

Miss Terious = Death Marshall

Santana = essentially Santiago

War Rooster = Warpig

Egg Hauler = Slop Hauler

Gremlinette = Hog Whisperer

Teddy, of course! Knew there'd be one I forgot about. And since they're on different base sizes, I'll add hanged Nathan and Eric in too. I'll just put dead justice in the guild section for now, in a future version I might work on getting all the cross faction hiring sorted, but that opens a whole can of worms I don't want to deal with at the moment!

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

It occurs to me, is this the first time the whole list of standard models has been gathered in a thread? I've never seen one before...

Well, I've updated the first post list again with everything up to this point, including the specials and other bits people have mentioned.

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

I have to thank everyone for taking the time to read through this, by my count there's 288 models in it!

Ok, here's the first test copy, I'm running excel 2010 so not sure if the 97-2003 version will work perfectly. If not I can try to fiddle with it to make it work right.

THere's some instructions for those that want or need them, let me know if it does or doesn't work!

EDIT: New versions lower down

Edited by Mako

Ok, here's the first test copy, I'm running excel 2010 so not sure if the 97-2003 version will work perfectly. If not I can try to fiddle with it to make it work right.

THere's some instructions for those that want or need them, let me know if it does or doesn't work!

Modeltracker Excel97-2003

Modeltracker Excel2010

VERY VERY Nice!

This was exactly what I was hoping for and more. You've really nailed it. Thank you so much for your hard work.

I have a meeting here in a couple of minutes, but I'll spend more time with it and give you a more informed review later.

Cheers Cadilon, hopefully both versions work, I didn't get any numbers wrong, and things are all there!

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Ok, after a bit of advice from Cadilon, I've modified the error reporting on the rows to tell you where an error is wherever one occurs. Took a few minutes to get it the right way round, but now the errors list what column is wrong in pretty much any permutation of missing or extra numbers.

EDIT: New files in first post

Edited by Mako

It does? Curses! It's an easy fix. If anyone has the file, they can unhide the lists page (right click on the tabs and hit unhide). Deprotect the page with the password 'lists', and change DeadJudge in the guild list to NEDeadJudge (capitalised exactly like that, no spaces). That should work, then just reprotect and hide the sheet for safety.

I'll put the fixed file up now on the first post and take down the old links.

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Aaaand fixed. Heh