OOTers on Speed- A Painting Contest

edonil

So!!! does the hour start as soon as the before pic hits the thread? then we get an Hour! then we get half hour to get the after pic up?

so we have half hour to take a photo and get it into the thread? each thread has a time stamp in the top left corner! so as long as the time stamp doesnt show more than 1hr 30 mins from original entry time it will be ok?

just me making sure lol

That's correct! :)

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Math the washes have dried nicely! I will put another pic up if Im allowed as its well past the 1hr 30mins mark lol and for an hour to paint a mini its nuts lol never done it before it was surely a challenge!!

Now he is painted I will be re=doing parts of him so he fits with my crew!! got a different base for him and of course plenty of highlights and touch ups to get on with but was a fun manic hour!!

Edited by Normski

I'm dissapointed I coudn't find time to do the detail I wanted to put on his vest. Also disappointed that his pinstripes aren't showing up in this lighting. I can't seem to get adequate lighting to take a photo. I'll try again in the morning, but I figured I'd better put this up now.

BLEH.

28qqhd2.jpg

294gtwz.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

This is what I want his outfit to be like! (I'm obviously going to do more work on it... I guess I'm just not speedy enough!)

http://pinterest.com/pin/177892254000849602/