'Dora Crew Tips!?

Evilbleachman

I plan on building up a small but flexible Pandora crew to mess around with. Nobody in my local group really has any Neverborn and I just love Pandora's play style. I was wondering what you guys would recommend to add to my list and maybe explain why!

I own:

Pandora

Candy

Baby Kade

Sorrow x3

Doppelgänger

Poltergeist

Lilitu

Lelu

Stitched Together x2

Insidious Madness

I would consider picking up aPandora, a Teddy, Coppelius and that other totem (can't think of its name lol). What do you guys think?

It is quite common to see crews designed to entirely support Pandora. I think this is not always wise, you can end up with an all your eggs in one basket situation. Hence why I recommended the Hooded Rider, a solid model that can act on it's own. I believe some people have had some success running her with Collodi, though due to a slight, table nudge, foot incident I've yet to try it.

the top Hamelin spells though you would use are Obey to get them to hurt each other (and get a wound from pandora in return) and my favourite irrestible dance (make no actions apart from walk!) to really shut down their crew! and since he can do that to three different people a turn that can really put a dent in their teams effectiveness especially if they are on -wp flips.