Lost Love 25SS Tournament in Essex, 17th Feb

Clousseau

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys and galls

I am a very new player, having only played 3 games so far am I to much of a noob for the tournament.

As i would like to make it my first malifaux event ?

Lee

Lee

This event is aimed at noobs. You'll be playing players of a similar level, and the more experienced players will be in a mindset that will take this into account and make sure that you have good games. A tournament is a great environment to learn the game, and I hope you can make it.

Looks like the Canterbury boys have some competition :)

Huzzah! less chance that I will end up playing the rest of the Canterbury team! be good to see mwig5 again and might get ourselves a rematch and see what the jokers say this time around.

now to see just how many of us will come up from Canterbury what with our beginners campaign running through Jan.

Clousseau

please put this down to being new but if i used Lucius box set my if i wanted extra guild guard i would need to take them from my extra blister or box of minions ?

lee

Yes, I'm afraid your extra Guild Guard would be your additional blister. May be better off with some Guild Hounds or an Austringer.

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Wow - 12 provisional entries so far (list on first post), rules pack ready and tickets should be on sale on Saturday. :)

Best dig it out then :)

I wish it were that simple..

Imagine a 10' x 8' shed. Literally jam packed to the roof with boxes & just enough room to step through the door. Now imagine the box you want is in one of the far corners from the door.

In addition the figures I want, once I have them, need painting (I'm assuming you'd require painted crews?) and your paints are in another box. And once you found them there's nowhere to paint, and more importantly time to paint because your 2 year old, 2 month old and work take up every minute, apart from the minutes where I'm going to & from work and having a shower..

However, I may yet make it, a friend has volunteered to lend me a crew. It'd be one that I've never played before but so what huh? ;-)