UK Malifaux Masters 2012/13 - 12th/13th January 2012

Neverata

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I was already registered on the site, and didn't have multiple profiles that needed merging either...

Likewise.

Also, looks like more than a few profiles have gone - there used to be around 150, now there are 61; that doesn't seem right.

Mind you, it saves me from having to work out how to get my profile removed myself, so it's not all bad *evil*

Rob

Rob - don't leave us!
Not leaving Malifaux or the community, still enjoy both far too much to do that! I'll come to tournaments and such (I've already got a costume idea for the next GT, so long as it's held in a different venue!) and hopefully see you in the Wargames Store, I just don't want to be involved in the Rankings any more (but that's a discussion for elsewhere).

Strange thing is, the profile you've linked to isn't the one that RHQ link to in posts under my user name so it looks like they've created a new profile for me (unbidden), but not included any tournament results, so I'm currently "unranked". Which is fine, but now I have to work out how to remove TWO profiles from RHQ rather than one!

I knew there was a reason I'm a Luddite!

Cheers

Rob

Due to the issues we've had with the masters and the rankingI'm finding it hard to pin down a 16th player. So at this point i'm throwing it open to the community to be the 16th player. If there are no takers then it's me....again! Only a week to go!

Are people coming Friday or Saturday? We need a masters meal again

Due to the issues we've had with the masters and the rankingI'm finding it hard to pin down a 16th player. So at this point i'm throwing it open to the community to be the 16th player. If there are no takers then it's me....again! Only a week to go!

Are people coming Friday or Saturday? We need a masters meal again

I'm there both nights.

Could I suggest we invite Liam Toop. He's the only podium place at the UKGT who isn't already coming. Liam also got a podium at the Doubles GT this year.