UK Malifaux Masters 2012/13 - 12th/13th January 2012

Neverata

Hi all

Competition Time! This for all players NOT attending the Masters.

FIRST ROUND

Email me at jo@wyrd-games.net with your predictions for the winners of each game in Round 1 ;) People with the most correct answers will be put into the draw to win a ticket to the Singles GT.

PREDICTIONS

Email me at jo@wyrd-games.net with your predictions (download this sheet if you wish)

The people with the highest number of correct predictions will go into a draw to win a ticket to this years Singles GT.

TWEET YOUR SOULSTONES

Follow me on twitter @ Neverata to join the sweepstakes.

Everyone starts with 200ss with which to bet over the weekend (once they are gone they are gone) Odds will go up every round as to who the eventual winner will be AND odds for placing in top 4. Still with me? Great! Tweet me with hashtag #mfxbookies followed by your Malifaux Donkey, current odds and placing (will only honour most recent odds posted up) and amount :

EG #mfxbookies PAUL HANSELL 10/1 TO WIN 10ss

EG #mfxbookies DOM WESTERLAND 100/1 TOP 4 30SS

Tweets are very small. So instead of names I will just be posting initials (SEE BELOW)

The people with the highest number of soulstones once betting is closed and winners are decided will go into a draw to win a ticket to this years Singles GT. If you're overseas and can't make it to the GT, I will make sure you get a Dib Dab signed by the entire MfxMasters crew.... a good prize indeed

Still with me?! I sure as well hope so, I'm not sure even I follow! First odds will be up sometime Friday I hope but no bets can be placed until Saturday. Come on ladies and gents! Join in the fun ;)

QUIZ

Complete the attached quiz sheet for the chance of a great prize! Take a stab at what everyone has brought with them

The people with the highest number of correct answers will go into a draw to win a ticket to this years Singles GT

Keep your eyes peeled for other competitions and chances to be put into this draws on this thread and on Twitter

Also, send in your bets for who will place 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th to the same address to help me calculate the odds!

3 Tickets up for grabs. You have to be in it to win it!

Twitter hash tag #mfxmasters

Rules pack can be found here

Contact me at jo@wyrd-games.net for more info

Timetable can be found here

Results Spreadsheets:

Final before Top 4

Top 4:

Martin Wodehouse (Soul Puppet)

Craig Johnson (Ukrocky)

Joel Henry (meh who cares....)

James Doxey (mythicFOX)

The other 12 players finished as per their standings on the spreadsheet

Player Lists

Edited by Neverata

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be coming and I will bring Martin and we might try to find space for Dom in the boot.

Two things:

1st - My coming is dependant on appeasement of my better half, which is no easy task after Liverpool! :slap:

2nd - Dom may feel a little overwhelmed with the amount of space that he'd have in the boot... perhaps one of the cup holders or an ashtray would better suit his needs? *wink*

Two things:

1st - My coming is dependant on appeasement of my better half, which is no easy task after Liverpool! :slap:

2nd - Dom may feel a little overwhelmed with the amount of space that he'd have in the boot... perhaps one of the cup holders or an ashtray would better suit his needs? *wink*

No excuses.