Yan Lo card

So I just received my Yan Lo box this after noon and noticed that the Chi paths are not listed on his card. I can understand not being on the main card as that would make the print too small to read, but I figured that there would be a second card with them on it. Similar to the Avatars having two cards.

Was this intended or did I get a mispack on my cards?

I'm sure that it is, just bringing up issues to let people know they're there. Not sure about Chiaki being Ten Thunders though, as much as I'm tempted to say it's a misprint, there's also the way that she was presented in the story that makes me think it might have been on purpose.

Crew Creator still has her solely as a Yan Lo hire or Resser only.

I understand Wyrd was under time constraints, but if these are misprints I really hope they potentially have an app in the works to have updated cards available. There are a good amount of models whose cards have altered and it would be great to have offical access to thse that have changed.

Edited by Fetid Strumpet

Same issue...additionally, Chiaki's card indicates that she is Dual Faction Ten Thunders/Resser, and the Soul Porter's card says that he's 5 SS?

Soul porter has the be a misprint, but dual faction Chiaki makes a lot of sense from the background (seemed strange not to include her). Hopefully that one is a change, and the rest are errors. :)

I hope someone from Wyrd will chime in here soon and let us know:

1: Should there be or will there be Chi Paths included for Yan Lo? (There should be, or are we supposed to bring a spare piece of paper to track them on?).

2: Is the soul porter 5ss?

3: Is Chiaki dual faction?

4: If chi cards were meant to be included, will we need to go through the mispacked order thingy?

Still super excited for my Yan Lo set though!!

Not in the office as of yet but will be having a look into this.

It's possible the wrong cards were sent to print and if that is the case we'll have that fixed immediately before they see general public release and everyone that ordered early will receive a package shortly after with updated cards.

We'll update.

Not in the office as of yet but will be having a look into this.

It's possible the wrong cards were sent to print and if that is the case we'll have that fixed immediately before they see general public release and everyone that ordered early will receive a package shortly after with updated cards.

We'll update.

Great as always. got to love these guys!