Faux Pas - A Year of Malifaux Events

osoi

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just a reminder that Faux Pas moves down to KRAGS on Friday night.

Building on our first month Friday night will feautre games played with special terrain and events, often an area of the game that gets skipped over easily.

I know all the guys down at KRAGS have something special for us all so come down and have a look

• 1 month later...

Tuesday (the 5th of March) sees Faux Pas rear its head again back at Outpost.

This will be your last chance to sign up for Thunderstruck! the achievement tournament running at Outpost on the 10th which at the time of writing has four/five spots left. In addition preview copies of the achievements being used at Thunderstruck! will be making an appearance.

Games will be having a focus on using achievements as alternate way to play and have some fun.

Multiplayer games will also be running for those adventurous enough using the rules found in Wyrd Chronicles vol 4

(download here - http://www.malifaux.com/Downloads.php )

and as always I will be available to ask questions, demo games and generally chat about all things Malifaux

• 1 month later...

Thanks to everyone last night and Justin with his great looking tables. I think lots of chocolate was consumed by all by John who ended up withh 11 chocolates and taking the Egg Hauler home.

Heres a couple fo the tables before they were populated with crews and chocolate

TenThundersSwampLair.jpg

MrMagpiesCircus.jpg

ShadyrestCemetary.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

A reminder to all that Faux Pas is on again tomorrow night at Outpost. It will be a good time to have a look at the 2nd edition of t he game and for those wanting a little more I was thinking of giving the story scenarios section a little bit of a run in preparation for Skulls Malifaux.

I will also have a couple of crews ready to run demo games too.