Unable to work out shipping cost

Hi All,

I am trying to order 4 stat cards to be sent to pennsylvania, to my Brother in law to send over in my christmas card, but the webstore says it is unable to work out a shipping quote.

I am loath to press "order" without knowing the shipping cost, given that some of the shipping costs can be excessive (e.g. the $16 it is to send them to the UK)

Does anyone know how much shipping will be to send just the 4 cards to Pennsylvania?

Cheers

Pete

A little bump, as my email hasn't been answered and nor has the problem been fixed, I don't mean to be a nag, but if i miss my brother in laws Christmas shipment, i likely wont get them, as the shipping cost to the UK (as i have said before) are ludicrous

Well we sorted one of the issues yesterday which was that orders just for cards wasn't processing a noticeable weight and consequently it was showing an error for calculating shipping due to it being just 'air' being shipped.

The other issue we found is that with the software upgrade now for those that like to come in as anonymous users, it would tell you 'could not calculate shipping'. Technically its correct as folks haven't given it an address to figure out where to send it. If you click on the address button just above it though and fill in an address, it'll quickly sort that for you. Folks just weren't sorting that part out themselves and I'm attempting to have the wording on that changed in the programming so that it says 'hey, fill out the address HERE' and hopefully that'll sort that issue.

Otherwise, we're digging in on fixing these as they show up. We obviously don't want issue with the shipping in the online store.

I will also get onto it this evening and forward you details / screenshots of what is happening. I tried a mixed order last night (decks, models and boxed sets) and it still couldn't work it out, even though I not only checked I was logged in but I re-did my address details and applied it all just to ensure it was done.

With luck it will be an easy fix (if not, cheat fate :))

EDIT

Done :) I also noticed it locks up my payment options...

Edited by Pagan Wolfe

Been digging into this all week - might have figured it out. Now I just have to go in and adjust some settings and hope for the best on that.

It is still not working. And as somebody else mentioned not only the shipping calculation is dead but the paying conditions are also frozen on the page. I think the best way to test this is to setup an account with an European address and juggle with it to see if something gets better or not.

right, but did you try paypal first? I had problems a few months back where the address would freak the system out because I tried to switch from a credit card order to a paypal order, but the address was locked into the one method of payment or the other. When I re-entered the address as a new one with the payment type I wanted, it started to work correctly again.