"What's your pleasure, sir?"

Soundwave

That is incredibly well done! The whole model.

Thanks!

Man, I didn't notice (remember?) you had more than one painting thread. Nice stuff, and that Illuminated is definitely my favorite of the 3.

Yeah, I'm not sure if it's a good idea or bad idea, but Lynch and Hoffman got their own threads. The rest just goes into that huge other one..

The base and all the details look great but the element that I like the most here are the pants - top-notch work there.

The pants was my first proper attempt at glazing and blending with glazes, so I'm happy it turned out alright. Will have to try it out more in the future!

• 1 month later...

That's it, I'm calling this crew complete!..For now.

Lots of talk on the blog. I'll just leave this groupshot here and hope I can resist to get more stuff to expand on for a while. I need to get my Dreamer project on track...

groupshot.jpg

I hope I have enough to cover my bases once Wave 2 is official. Right now it's mostly Lynch, 2 beckoners and an Illuminated. Which is part of the reason why I have barely put the damn models on the table yet.

Ah well. New year, new projects!

EDIT:

Oh, also a crappy picture of my Lynch scheme markers:

20131225-110110.jpg

• Like 1