Germany - Demoday in Augsburg 03.11.2012

Lagapul

******Got Canceled - Sorry***

There will be another Event in the Shop so I was told we wouldn't get any space. Sorry!

I will be running demos on the 03.11.2012. There will be plenty of variety of crews you can pick your minis from for the first game.

If you are interested just show up and talk to me (Marcel - the one with the red Malifauxsuitcase). There will be some other "freshers" - so don't be shy!

Where? Create & Play Augsburg - Vorderer Lech 43, Augsburg

When? 03.11.2012 I'll be there about 14:00 and probably till 19:00

What do you need? Nothing - I'll provide you with everything you need to play Malifaux for this day!

again in German:

Am 03.11.2012 werde ich Demos halten. Ich hab ziemlich viele Crews zur Auswahl wo ihr euch Minis für euer erstes Spiel raussuchen könnt.

Wenn ihr interessiert seid, oder es schon immer mal ausprobieren wolltet kommt einfach vorbei und sprecht mich an (Marcel - ich hab den großen roten Malifauxkoffer). Es haben sich schon ein paar "Neulinge" angekündigt - also kein Grund schüchtern zu sein.

Wo? Create & Play Augsburg - Vorderer Lech 43, Augsburg

Wann? 03.11.2012 ich werde ungefähr 14:00 Uhr da sein und vermutlich bis Ladenschluss um 19:00Uhr

Was brauchst du? Nix außer interesse und guter Laune - ich werde dich mit allen Materialien für das erste Spiel versorgen.

Edited by Lagapul