Follow up demo evening in Stafford - Thursday 25th October

Leggo

After a good showing last Saturday, Undisclosed and myself intended to run a follow up demo evening this coming Thursday, to catch any people we failed to hit on Saturday, or were unavailable on the weekend.

I have heard that Undisclosed has been scheduled to work, but I will make the date.

So if anyone is interested, I will be at the Midlands Wargames Centre from 7pm until approx 11pm.

Location details are

Stafford Games

Unit 5 Leons Way

Tollgate Drive

Stafford

ST16 3HT

01785 255577

Stafford Games are running their own forums, with details and discussion here.

-------------------------------------------

Without unnecessarily bumping this, here is a belated post event report, for anyone interested.

Over the evening there were several demos being run. Two of the players Jacob demoed to on the Saturday event, played out their own game. And there were plenty of questions to answer on what the Stafford gamers new purchases could do.

Its been a fairly productive two days spent in Stafford, and there currently a fair amount of momentum for the game at the moment. As such I will have to arrange something with Undisclosed to expand their community.

Edited by Leggo
Post event report