Wednesday Night Fever IV - Yet another Brisbane Achievement League!

Wednesday Night Fever IV - Yet another Malifaux Achievement League!

When:

From ~6pm every Wednesday, 10th October until the 14th November (6 gaming nights).

Where:

Ace Comics & Games, in Annerley. You don't have to make it to every night. We all have lives of course. ;)

Cost:

FREE!

It's mini-league #4, and yet another chance to win something just for playing games and painting models. ;)

The format is simple - you earn points for games played at Ace Comics, models painted and other objectives as listed below. Each point counts as a single entry into a raffle, which I'll draw after the last day of the league. The winner gets a $20 Malifaux clamshell of their choice!

How to Earn Points

Anything that isn't a +X means you can only earn that once during the league.

+1pt for every game you play.

+1pt for every game in which you use one of the Encounter Locations (see rules).

+1pt for every model you paint.

+1pt if you post a pic of that model up on this thread.

10pts if you paint & post pics of your three 30mm objective counters for the "Colour of Woe" Malifaux Painting Comp. ;)

2pts the first time you play a game with a fully painted and based crew

2pts If you complete a Master's Scheme during the league

2pts if you completing both of your Faction's Schemes during the league

5pts if you kill an opposing Master with a 3SS or less model.

5pts if your Master dies as a result of flipping the black Joker.

10pts if you win a game with no friendly models on the table.

**NOTE: Painting will include any model finished from the beginning of October onwards. I don't want to punish people for finishing models while I've been on holiday. ;)***

Also, if people have suggestions for how to earn points then feel free to let me know, and I might add them to the league. ;)

What to do now?

Register your interest on either this of the WargamerAU thread, post pics of the models you've painted during this league and come to the next gaming night you can manage.

Note: This league will lead into a Brisbane Malifaux Tournament in mid-November. More details to come on that - I just need to make sure I've got the grand prize all sorted! ;)

Edited by Rathnard