One day 30 SS fixed list event in Lichfield

Citizen_W

Hey Guys we're running a one day Tournament at Titan Games in Lichfield on the 13th of October.

The tourney is 30SS with a fixed list round robin style play.

https://www.facebook.com/events/367722276643904/

Games

We've written two fun scenarios are a bit of a light hearted way to play and to get as many people playing in store as possible. Rules packs will be emailed out to those who sign up on here or the FB page. In addition VP are up for grabs in secret missions and for painted crews.

Locaton

Titan Games! - 5 Bore Street, WS13 6LJ Lichfield.

The Facebook page for the store has google map links. The store is in central Lichfield with plenty of parking nearby, lots of shops and free tea and coffee in store.

Prizes

To be determined as yet, but there will be a prize for overall winner and for the best painted crew as decided by the judges.

Hope we see lots of people in store for what should be a great event. Contact me here, on the FB page or via email for a pack and with any questions.

Battle for Titan's Creek.pdf

shame about the date (it conflicts with another malifaux event I'm attending), because I would have loved to go to this.

On the plus side, its great to see so many malifaux events popping up within a reasonable distance from me. it bodes well for the future.

good luck with your event and I'll keep my eyes peeled for future ones.