Cross-faction Combos

Tokaji

Haven't seen a post like this just yet, so I figured I'd start it. With the new faction and all the dual-faction models, I think it would be interesting to ponder and discuss possible cross-faction (so to speak) combos. Really, it will just be combining dual-faction models from one faction into another when the master is taken as TT.

The one that I'm looking forward to most is Yin, the Panangalan with Jakob. Give the Hippo anathema, and you then have a 50mm based model with 3" melee and Anathema 12. Fun!

Let's here some more ideas!

Yeah, that was me in the Lucas as 10 Thunders thread - it's especially badass when you consider that models engaged by Yin are already at -1 Wp from her entrails...

It's quite a wide topic though, and as quite a few of the ideas seem master specific I think most people are limiting them to master specific topics at the moment (there are already threads for McCabe, Lynch and Misaki - all we really need are threads to discuss the merits of Yan Lo and Mei Feng as Ten Thunder Masters...)

In general, the core models to 'splash' from out of faction will be Ten Thunder Brothers (for companion shenanigans) and Torakage (for mistaken identity shenanigans)...