10T Archers

Tombanjo

Started assembling the archers this morning. Good models with great poses and lots of nice detail but I'm wondering if a map of which part to which figure ever surfaced like the one Nathan provided for the Misaki box. It's a little unfun playing which head goes where and which hatcurtains go together. Once you get a match they do fit nicely, but there shouldn't be this type of guesswork involved, especially on parts so small. I'm trying the advice to do helmet/head/hatcurtain assembly before attaching, but I feel like I'll be qualified to go down to the local hospital to reattach severed thumbs and other feats of microvascular derring-do by the time I'm done.

Dave

The 10T Archers sprue actually has numbered coding on it so all the A pieces (A1, A2 etc) go together and so on for B and C

Not all of the new plastics came with numbers on the sprues and the first run of the archers did not. To answer the question, yes they did and its in this thread http://www.wyrd-games.net/showthread.php?35477-Trouble-with-archers&highlight=archers hope it helps.

Not all of the new plastics came with numbers on the sprues and the first run of the archers did not. To answer the question, yes they did and its in this thread http://www.wyrd-games.net/showthread.php?35477-Trouble-with-archers&highlight=archers hope it helps.

Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for, all the helmets/heads are a little tricky. I definitely did get the early run with no letters

Dave