I seek knowledge from Collodi, Dreamer or Jakob Lynch Players

stochastic

Hey followers of Neverborn

I normally play Rasputina (Arcanists), and I have decided to invest in a new completely different crew. However I am not fully sure of which Master to pick, so I am at this very moment gathering tales, rumors and information about these masters, and some of them are Collodi(!), Dreamer, and Jakob Lynch.

If I pick one of these Characters, I will play him as Master of my crew.

So if you have any experience with any of these masters, please share that with me, and enlighten me why I should pick exactly that Master.

Thanks!

Hey followers of Neverborn

I normally play Rasputina (Arcanists), and I have decided to invest in a new completely different crew. However I am not fully sure of which Master to pick, so I am at this very moment gathering tales, rumors and information about these masters, and some of them are Collodi(!), Dreamer, and Jakob Lynch.

If I pick one of these Characters, I will play him as Master of my crew.

So if you have any experience with any of these masters, please share that with me, and enlighten me why I should pick exactly that Master.

Thanks!

Is there a reason you are posting this everywhere instead of the root forum? (http://www.wyrd-games.net/forumdisplay.php?142-Faction-Discussion)

The Dreamer is a lot different from your current master then, as Raspy shoots people through her own minions, and at her own minions.

The Dreamer likes his own models and wants them to stay alive, though if they die, he will plod on, after all he is only dreaming all that is going on, so nothing matters unless it gets close to him.

His play style is a little like Colette, except the crew generally hits a lot harder, and whilst your opponent can predict where you will appear, they will not have much, if any idea what is going to appear to strike at them. So they struggle to defend everywhere you can threaten, and are always kept on edge, if you can protect your Daydreams :)

And you get to play with Gigantic teddys and a 4 armed monster all controlled by a little kid,what more reason do you need to play him? :)