Midlands Pre-GT Warm-Up Event on the 27th October

Undisclosed

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are added to ze list!

It's less than a week away now, so get your money in!

EDIT: I'e had a couple of club mates say they are unable to go, so thats 2 people fewer than before. But i'm getting in touch with the guys at Titan Games who said they have some interested parties, so i'll updates the list again once i've spoken to them.

Edited by Undisclosed

Yeh, still should be £3 all day. The carpark is on Freer Street, just past the GW and not far from the Church.

As for food, there is a Wetherspoons just down the road, in fact i think there's two now (Walsall is a classy place) and the usual Subway/McDonalds/Burger King etc.

If you manage to get there early, you can park outside the church for free. (Only about 4 spaces and you have to make sure your wheels are inside the little markings otherwise the wardens will get the tickets out.) It is a bit tricky to get to if you are unfamiliar though. The way to get there is to go onto Hatherton Street from the A4148. You get to the end of the road, and you can only go left with it turning into 2 lanes, one marked as a bus lane with the Hatherton Church right in front of you. You then just pull up next to the Church, and the space to park is marked out by the small metal squares in the floor. You will probably see my blue (not purple) Fiesta outside.

Of course if there is not space, just carry on round until you are forced to go left again down Lichfield Street. If you can sneakily go right it will take you to Freer Street. I'm not suggesting you do that, but it's entirely plausible that a car could turn right at that point :P

Edited by Undisclosed