Malifools Midsummer Malifaux Madness 2013

OldManMyke

As ever, I'm sure you're right Joel. Between new puppet wars, and 4M, I'm getting a little over excited about all sorts of wyrd things (see what I did there?).

I'm sure Mike has his hands full doing intro games over at adepticon (hilarious joke).

I'm well looking forward to meeting a bunch of new people, and July seems to be closing in like a coryphee duet achieving sabotage

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peeps in bold have paid. Peeps not in bold have expressed interest and have a place locked in if they pay. Will be pushing for payment next week when I am back so I can lock in the final list and let folks know what faction they will be playing for.

@Yuppiechu - I will speak with a couple of folks and see what I can do to accomodate you and your mates, again will have to be next week now

Hope thats all OK with peeps

mmmmm peeps

Edited by OldManMyke

• 2 weeks later...

Right, need folks to pay now or let me know they aren't going to come as I've got a fair few people wanting to come and play in the event who currently can't due to space.

If you think you have paid but your name isn't in BOLD in the first post then PM me and let me know and I can go back through the paypal records.

If you know someone who is coming but isn't marked as paid can you give them a gentle push please.

Once a few more people have confirmed the final factions will be locked in, unfortunately a couple of the unpaid folks are key to who ends up where :(

Schwag bags are starting to fill up nicely and the prize pool is looking pretty decent as well.

just checked and it looks like the B&B is full :( :(

Is there still space in the Marshall Estate for a tent? or is anyone already booked in with a spare bed?

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

looks like there's another b&b opposite the pub - i'll give them a call tomorrow and see if they have any spare rooms.

Factions

OK here is the initial breakdown of the factions. If folks want to swap or arent on the lists then let me know and we can move things around

Arcanist - Dave Stone***, Pete,Dave Chandler, Secondbreky (Sam)

Woo yeah! Go Team Arcanist. By the time 4M rolls around I should have all the masters except Collette. Well up for this!

No worries gives me an excuse to buy more models

An excuse? We need an excuse? Hang on, I'll get some paper and a pen, clearly I need to be making notes here