OldManMyke

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update time - huzzah :)

If you haven't picked your factions yet - Jimmy looking at you, can you let me know what you want as I am going to lock down the teams this week if I possibly can.

Have also budgeted out the cost and it works out at the princely sum of £30 for the weekend. This will include lunch on Saturday and Sunday (more details on that later)

To pay you just need to send the money via paypal to myke.marshall@gmail.com - please send it as gift though so we can avoid those silly fees.

Any questions just let me know

Payment sent, though paypal was playing up, so i'm not sure if it went through as a gift or not (kept jumping boxes!). If it didn't then i'll owe all the malifools a big delicious beverage (Jon likes water right?).

Cheers. Can't wait for some malifun. Hands up if you're camping/curling up at the foot of Mike's bed *puts his hand up*

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I'm just wondering if all the entrants are confirmed? There are like 4 of us from up North who would like to come but it seems like the places are all filled..? Can't tell if they're just preliminary or not though with the whole bold/not bold thing. Obviously, we'd all be wanting to come together the four of us so can you let me know the dealsss? :)