Malifools Midsummer Malifaux Madness 2013

OldManMyke

This event sounds amazing, so much so that I checked into airfare from the US, but at $1500, it's just not something I can swing much less sell the wife on. It would be great if you posted pictures, we have a growing malifaux group in central Texas and running an event like this over here might further solidify it.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This event sounds amazing, so much so that I checked into airfare from the US, but at $1500, it's just not something I can swing much less sell the wife on. It would be great if you posted pictures, we have a growing malifaux group in central Texas and running an event like this over here might further solidify it.

We have lots of plans for liveish updates, streaming audio etc. plus willbe posting pictures of the tables as they come together

Hi Malifools,

Can you sign me up for Arcanist/10T/Guild... with a strong preference for one of the first 2 (I've not even played against Guild yet, never mind played with Guild).

Note: If I end up on the railway board, I will be using Mei, and I will be taking her scheme to build the railway, with the restriction that it has to follow tracks which already exist... Unless I'm playing Guild

Cheers

Edit: P.S. If I could appropriate some tent space in Mike's garden, that'd be grand

As I went to bed last night (TMI?) I had a bit of a brainwave about the scenario for one of the special tables (Soulstone Mine) so have written it up this morning and would like feedback on it, especially if you are thinking of coming to the event.

You can download the PDF from https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9092628/4M%20Scenario%20-%20Soulstone%20Mine.pdf

I'm interested in things like is it fair, does how I've written it make sense etc. but any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.

One more place in this until we hit the stretch goal. If you've told me that you'd like to come and I haven't put your name down on the list in the first post then ping me and tell me a) I'm an idiot B) that I forgot you.

This is going to start kicking into high gear soon and is looking like being a great event (even if I do say so myself) so don't delay, get your name in today :)

See what I did there :)

I do see what you did there, well done sir.

Just as a note, I'm Dave Chandler (though feel free to keep "iamsssk" there if you like... as long as you add an extra "s" into it).

After playing my first tournament yesterday, I really enjoyed playing new people and having a bit of a laugh (I'm not very good at being competitive) so 4M is going to be awesome*!

*You have to say "awesome" like Tiny Tina from Borderlands 2

Having spoken to Nathan and And on the train back from Sheffield on Sunday I'm really keen to sign up for this (I've even gone as far to organise my pass out with my better half!).

If there is still a spot left can I add my name to the list of attendees?

My choice of factions would be (Arcarnist/Ten Thunders/Rezzers)

I'm quite interested in coming to this but can't confirm for a few weeks. If your stretch goals are still open then it's a reasonable chance.

Edit: Main Factions I can field are Arcanists and 10T. I also have a painted Kirai crew, unpainted Lilith crew and unpainted Freikorps, so could offer Ressers, Neverborn or Outcasts at a push.

Edited by Soul Puppet
Factions

Can I add myself to the stretch goals please. I've only got Resser's unless I can loan a crew from Clousseau for the weekend?

You can borrow whatever I'm not using at the time. You may need to practice with some of them though!

My factions would be Guild/10T/Outcasts? Could run a crew in any faction if required.

• 2 weeks later...