Storm of Shadows - Neverborn Spoiler Thread

Nephalumps

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy I ordered my new book (picked up Ten Thunders as my secondary faction). But had a quick question, are there any new nightmares? Saw there was a new Nephilum and Woe, but I was kinda hoping hungry hungry hippo was. But since he's a totem, not sure how that would work. Looking to expand my dreamer crew.

Thanks for any info given!

-Archangel-

I don't think many existing crews got keyworded models for them really. One Guardsmen, one Nephilim, one Woe, etc. No spirits for instance (the other thing I was really hoping for was for one of the Ancestors to be a spirit for my Kirai crew).

This book was less about expanding those very keyword centric crews it seems and more about fleshing out NEW keyworded crews (Black Sheep, Brilliance, Ancestor). I think the only existing such crew that got a huge buff was that Kaeris just picked up a bunch new stuff for her to take (which is good given how limited she was before). Kind of like Collodi getting the Effigies in Twisting Fates.

I don't think many existing crews got keyworded models for them really. One Guardsmen, one Nephilim, one Woe, etc. No spirits for instance (the other thing I was really hoping for was for one of the Ancestors to be a spirit for my Kirai crew).

There are 2 Guardsmen - The Riflemen and the Pathfinder.

This book was less about expanding those very keyword centric crews it seems and more about fleshing out NEW keyworded crews (Black Sheep, Brilliance, Ancestor). I think the only existing such crew that got a huge buff was that Kaeris just picked up a bunch new stuff for her to take (which is good given how limited she was before). Kind of like Collodi getting the Effigies in Twisting Fates.

Who is the Nephilim?

There are 2 Guardsmen - The Riflemen and the Pathfinder.

Touche. Missed that the Pathfinder is. (BTW, I believe there is a typo. The trap references Lucas McCabe and Guild Trappers. I cannot help but feel that "Guild Trapper" was a previous name for the "Guild Pathfinder" and this line got missed in the change over of his name)