Show off that you have new book by playing q&a

tadaka

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More specifically is there no leviticus specific love in this book?

You kidding? Levi can take almost any undead or construct in the book! That's almost the entire Resser line and a good chunk of the Arcanists. ;)

Okay so there's nothing "specifically themed" for Levi, but I'm sure there will be a few good minions around that he could take advantage of.

You kidding? Levi can take almost any undead or construct in the book! That's almost the entire Resser line and a good chunk of the Arcanists. ;)

Okay so there's nothing "specifically themed" for Levi, but I'm sure there will be a few good minions around that he could take advantage of.

I dunno about other Levi players, but the only models I have that are thematically his are the SPA and Desolation Engine models. The only reason I have them is in case Levi does kill 4 models with Necrotic Unmaking and no one kills the SPA's. Of course that only happens once in a blue moon. Outside Rusty Alyce, I just don't think they are good....

I dunno about other Levi players, but the only models I have that are thematically his are the SPA and Desolation Engine models. The only reason I have them is in case Levi does kill 4 models with Necrotic Unmaking and no one kills the SPA's. Of course that only happens once in a blue moon. Outside Rusty Alyce, I just don't think they are good....

You also have Alyce, Dust & Ashes and the Necropunks fitting his style perfectly

Bah woke up no 0 answers books out pink give us some answers even if beta just say so and we take them with salt. All the people with book buzy having fun at con ;)

Reading the other threads gives me these answers

1. What are the special hire rules for new masters?

Ok I don't know, but several minions have allowed models, for example the Ressurectionist daimyo guy allows the recruiting of punk zombies, even if he is in a 10 Thunder crew.

2. 10thunder brothers get 10t trait?

I think they already have it

3. Any details on mei movement tricks?

Yes, there is a good review in the arcanist of the 1001 tricks for Mei. It looks like Rattys cheat sheet will come in very handy with 6 triggers on her.

4. Anything at all you can tell us about how jacobs crew works with depleated?

Several of the new neverborne models get bonuses if the models have "Brilliance". Depleted are oen of the ways that brilliance can be given out

6. Is Molly getting any toys?

There is certinly one Horror - which seems to have ananthema, and is able to give other terrifying models anamthma as well. Penny to her friends.

12. What are the faction breakdowns, i.e. how many minions/rares/uniques each?

It appears that there are 1 master 1 totem and 5 minions for 4 factions, Outcasts don't get a master or totem, but all their minions are listed in this thread, and there is the 5th 10 Thunder master Misaki, who isn't dual faction.

14. What are Yan Lo's and McCabe's totems?

Soul cage (Helps with the new relic mechanic that several of the ressurectionist have)

Hunting dog (can't remeber name, but seems to be an improved guild hound)

Hope that helps

• 2 weeks later...