Storm of Shadows Spoiler thread (once they start coming!)

mbowsher76

I am one of the unlucky that does not get to go to Gencon this year. And last year we got a lot of nice spoilers once the con opened up. I thought I would set up a thread that any spoilers could be consolidated into to keep things tidy.

Now, those of you that get the time, shoot us some spoilers tomorrow!

Somebody's keen. ;)

In all seriousness though, I'm very interested in hearing the initial reactions to the various new models in the book, as well as any beasts or Wp4 living models that Marcus/Zoraida might be able to add to their collection. :D

Edited by Rathnard

New freikorps is being dubbed "iron man."

He is a fighter in that he takes and deals damage remarkably well. He's also very useful in board control as he cannot be moved except by friendly effects (no amount of undead hookers will tempt him!).

Lady with Flamer = Vanessa

Vikkie's little sister! My first read is that she's both a hybrid of both of the vikkies in that she has decent melee and decent range. She can support the vikkies and make them even better or can hold her own it looks like. Interestingly enough, she may only be hired if Vikkie is your master.