Dwead Paintwing Contwests, Fort Collins, CO

CrimsonWraith

I run several events in the local area, but they are generally to small to pull from prise support for a Best Painted award. However, I really like seeing beautifully painted models. My solution: the Dwead Paintwing Contwests. These will be a contest held at my other events, where players and non-players can enter a single Wyrd model for free, and compete to win a Dwead Piwate Wuppwecht put up by me. Thus, entry fees can go to prises and I can still have my painting contest.

The first event will be my upcoming tournament on August 11th at Hobby Town Fort Collins, CO.

http://www.wyrd-games.net/showthread.php?34093-August-11th-Malifaux-Tournament-Fort-Collins-CO

Event number two will be on August 19th at the same, during our biannual Iron Man Painting event. All are welcome to stop by for 24+ hours of model painting in preparation for Tacticon. This is not a Wyrd only event, bring whatever you want to paint. My contest is Wyrd only though(what, I like them better) and I will judge on Sunday afternoon.

Edited by CrimsonWraith