Duck21’s Malifaux Blog.

Duck21

Your work is really inspirational. I did a Google search, and your Hell Dorado / Anima Tactics miniatures are also top notch (have you considered painting a Hell Dorado Sha Ren Zhe? Seems like it'd be an awesome project for you, given your style). Great stuff! Thanks for taking the time to share.

I also enjoyed the podcast. Sculpting is something I've never really given a fair attempt, though since seeing your models and tutorials, I've been giving it another try. I'm still in awe of the patience these models display - again, inspirational stuff.

Your work is really inspirational. I did a Google search, and your Hell Dorado / Anima Tactics miniatures are also top notch (have you considered painting a Hell Dorado Sha Ren Zhe? Seems like it'd be an awesome project for you, given your style). Great stuff! Thanks for taking the time to share.

I also enjoyed the podcast. Sculpting is something I've never really given a fair attempt, though since seeing your models and tutorials, I've been giving it another try. I'm still in awe of the patience these models display - again, inspirational stuff.

Thank you. I don't know when I'm going to paint Sha Ren Zhe. I own the miniature, but I'm a bit preoccupied with malifaux & bushido at the moment. I'll start painting helldorado miniatures again at some point, because my friend Doctor Loxley got really into it recently. But right now I'm tripping over malifaux boxes.

• 2 weeks later...

I love all of them, but the thing I like the most is Rasputinas skirt.
It fits the era Malifaux is based on and her ethnic bacground perfectly as do all of these bases.

You had some really interesting shrine on your old metal Silent one.

Great crew. I hope there will be a group picture when you finish them.

Are you going to wait for the new Snowstrom to come out or are you using the metal one?

Why is there a boot on her samovar? I bet there's a story behind that one.

I love all of them, but the thing I like the most is Rasputinas skirt.

It fits the era Malifaux is based on and her ethnic bacground perfectly as do all of these bases.

You had some really interesting shrine on your old metal Silent one.

Great crew. I hope there will be a group picture when you finish them.

Are you going to wait for the new Snowstrom to come out or are you using the metal one?

Why is there a boot on her samovar? I bet there's a story behind that one.

Already have the original Snow storm, just need to paint it. I got both metal and plastic Raspi crews so there probably going to be 2 group shots.

The boot is used as bellows to blow air in hot coals inside the samovar. See picture.

forumtemp041.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...