Duck21’s Malifaux Blog.

Duck21

Ah, so you were the one with fuhatsu, that was a really close race with you (I am the one who made gracie). And even though it was a bug that you could see the votes, it made it quite a nail-biter to follow ^_^

Awsome paint job, just like everything else you have made. I am especially jealous of your base skills, which is something I simply can't do myself >>

• 2 months later...

Great. I dig the free-hand. You're basing skills are just A-Mazing. If I could base like that.........

You could try making press molds of Textures like Bricks or woodgrain and bits of machinery, cut them up and build something out of them. Fill the gaps with putty and maybe sculpt some rocks to make it all fit. 

forumtemp043.JPG

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
3 hours ago, Stark said:

We want new works dude!)) Old is awesome though)

I had a very long hiatus for personal reasons. I'm trying to get organised now. New models will come. 

This is not new, but I only put Molly on that diorama for competition. I had to move her to another base 

so she can be played with. The ruined building will be used as a goal for Guild Ball Game.

Anyway here she is. She looks a bit like vampire now even if she's not supposed to be one (bats not helping)

mal034.JPG

• Like 6