Starter Box+ League in Perth

I have a local threadwith full sign up info here

http://www.westgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=21533&p=302703#p302703

Okay Starting at the beginning of September I will be running a Starter Box+ League.

The league will run for 6 weeks and everyone will be playing 3 games within that timeframe.

All games will be 25ss scraps and will be played using the core strategies only.

Schemes are unique for the duration of the league.

The pool of models that you may hire for any game must come from the following:

1. A starter box of your choice +

2. EITHER an Avatar OR a Totem +

3. One other clamshell or small box

You may summon models into the games that are not included in your pool (ie Nicodem summoning a Flesh Construct etc)

Suitable proxies may only be used when the offical Wyrd model has already been used (ie Malifaux Rats)

Sample starting pool

Seamus

Madame Sybelle

3 Rotten Belles

2 Dead Doxies

Determining a winner:

Each game must have its results recorded in the League thread and confirmed by both players.

A win scores 3 LP a draw 2 LP and a loss 1 LP

If you have a fully painted starting pool by the end of the league you score an additional 2 LP (painted models are not required to play at all this is just an added bonus)

If there are multiple people sitting on the same LP at the end of the league first tiebreak is VP difference with the second countback VP scored

I will then get an additional clamshell for the winner that will go with their crew.

If people can register in this thread by 25 August 2012 that would be great.

I will need the pool of models you are using plus your postcode (to assist in the scheduling)

There is no requirement to play your games in any particular order so you can play game 3 before game 1 for example.

If we have an uneven number of players I will be playing with the following crew:

C. Hoffman

Mobile Toolkit

Watcher

Hunter

Guardian

Ryle