Malifaux Demo Day's in Preston UK

Ozz

Hello,

As of next Wednesday 25th of July, i shall be starting to run demo days from 6pm until 10pm at Harlequins in Preston.I shall initially be doing this every Wednesday for the next 4 weeks, and then less frequently depending on the need.

Email Address: Harlequins-games.co.uk

Actual Address:

89 Friargate

Preston

Lancashire

PR12ED

Contact number: 01772 251 336

The store is run by a really nice guy named Tom and his girlfriend i believe, they are a card game store currently, but wanting to expand into miniatures but currently do not feel they have enough interest without someone to promote the games for them, so here i arrive :D

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to message me here or by PM

Oliver

Edited by Ozz

I shall pass that on to him, however if you are able to come down on a Wednesday night for an hr or two and he can see people turning up for it and showing interest in guying stuff, it is more likely to get him to start stocking it:)

Ok minor changes to the times for the following weeks due to i now know what times the buses are arriving :)

So i will still start at 6, but i will be planing to leave at just after 9:30 (unless you plan to stay until 11, but i did not enjoy my 90 min wait for a bus all alone :( )

Ok, the interest in these seems to currently be a little low so i am going to stop them for a few weeks now, just until Uni starts again, then i plan to be back, as most of the people showing interest there have been students who have gone back home for the summer :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, Uni starts back from 3rd - 17th for various students, so i shall start Demos again on the 12th, again on the Wednesday from 6 - 9, can stay later if people are still interested but setting a finish time seems sensible:)

Hope to see some of you there :)