Indiana Event Interest Thread...

RebeccaJo

Hello everybody,

I have a question. Me and my fiancé live in Indiana and were thinking of setting up an event. Before we started it in the works, we were curious if there was any interest in a Book 1 tournament. This tourney would have be played with only book one models with original rules from when the game was first published. As Malifaux has grown and expanded, we have both found ourself missing the original masters and crews that have been shadowed as the new master/crews have come out. We were curious if anyone would be interested...

If you are, let me know by responding here or with a PM :D

Thanks!!

My two questions are

1) Where in Indiana?

2) When you say using the original rules. Do you mean original model rules or all the rules just out of book 1. Honestly I am all for a just book 1 models tournament but would have a hard time shifting gears from away from the rules manual and V2 cards.

My two questions are

1) Where in Indiana?

2) When you say using the original rules. Do you mean original model rules or all the rules just out of book 1. Honestly I am all for a just book 1 models tournament but would have a hard time shifting gears from away from the rules manual and V2 cards.

1) probably in the central indianapolis area.

2) We would be okay with Rules Manual and V2 stat cards... but it would be restricted to only book one models :D