Stone Fever 2012 - A Brisbane Malifaux Tournament!

I initially posted this on the WargamerAU forums, but I figured I'd put it up here too. This is for the coming weekend, so if you're interested then please let me know and come along!

Introducing the third annual Stone Fever Tournament!

Where:

Blind Pig Gaming Club

Link: http://www.blindpiggamesclub.com/

When:

Saturday 14th July

First game at 10am!

What

The event format will be taken from the "Gaining Ground" Tournament rules provided by Wyrd (link is here). Specfically;

- 3 Games over the day

- Single Master, 30SS lists.

- Strategies selected from the Core Encounters list, with each scheme one use only during the day.

- Overall winner will be determined using the "Domination" Format (see the Gaining Grounds link, above, but it's basically whoever wins the most games).

Awards/Prizes

To be determined (I'm hoping to line up sponsorship), but I'm aiming for;

- Best Overall (highest score)

- Best Painted Crew (As judged by me and/or someone better at painting than me)

- Best in Faction (One for each of the five factions)

Cost

$15, payable on the day. This will cover your entry for the Blind Pig, with the rest going straight toward prizes.

Since I'm now a Henchman for Wyrd, I'll be running more Malifaux events this year. The format for this one is relatively simple but I'll be hoping to step it up for future events and start doing some more wacky stuff like story encounters, open faction tournaments, and special events.

So if you're planning to come, register your interest here and tell all your friends. ;)