Calling ALL BRITISH Malifools!

Malandres

I have been toying with this idea of late and I now want to gauge interest for such an event.

"What is this event?" I hear you all scream!

Well what I am proposing is kind of a national ashes kinda thing have it a nation team tournament....Team England vs Team Scotland vs Team Wales vs Team Ireland.

I would want to make this an annual event and have the winners host each year...

Make it a weekend tournament and maybe have teams of 5 to start and see how popularity goes.

This is all I have so far but what do you all think?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do think this could be a lot of fun and maybe inject a bit of 'friendly' competition around the country...also we would all love to parade the trophy around and be able to call ourselves the UK's best team...

Hopefully there will be plenty of interest and then things can really get rolling :)

I need to start a Team Yorkshire :)

You're not your own country yet...although we are working on it down south *wink*

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Right so far we have had interest from Team England and Team Wales, Team Scotland has voiced but still Team Ireland are in hiding.....

Well, I would have to subject you to a rigorous testing process ...

Well I see a Guild vs Outcasts game for tuesday then......now to cheese up my Guild

Well I was born in England but live in Wales and have for 4 years, which if i remember ETC rulings means i'm eligable by their standards, and if the proper Welsh folk will have me.

but still Team Ireland are in hiding.....

IT'S BEEN JUST OVER AN HOUR!!! Who you accusing of hidin'???

I might well be up for this throw-down, time/location permitting. How many you thinking of to represent each team? We're for the most part a young enough group, but I reckon we can give as good as we get. And losers will have to face my wrath once we're home. >:-)

If teams are small, we're happy to host. Cork is a cool city and most of our Malifaux in the republic happens here.