Wanted. New Govenor General! Malifaux League 1st - 31st of July in Harrogate

Iron Skies

Hi Guys,

Starting from the 1st of July and running to the 26th there will be a League running at Harrogate.

If you want to come down the venue is at the RAFA building in Harrogate.

14 St Winifreds avenue, HG28LT.

The venue is normally open from 7pm onwards and has easy access to parking etc

Over the month players need to play a minimum of 6 games where their win/loss/draw percentage will be used to work out their placing. If people are tied it will then go onto total number of VP's (Yes this is to encourage you to play as many games as you can!)

The League will also be Dead Heat games as well so make sure you work our attackers and defenders so make sure you check out that part of the boards and get your game results to me as soon as possible.

http://www.wyrd-games.net/forumdisplay.php?178-Dead-Heat-Summer-2012-Campaign

Entry is £1 a person to cover prizes etc however donations are appreciated to get even better prizes.

*Please note prizes may change at the League organisers discretion depending on interest and pool of funds donated etc*

Prize structure as of 27/06/2012

1st place : The Govenor - General of Harrogate and a mini of up to £10 from the Gencon pre-orders (If/When they are posted, otherwise a £10 mini of their choice)

Certificate.

2nd place : Certificate - Governors secretary and a can of coke :P

There may be other events run over the month depending on avaliability etc.

Players interested please PM me or speak to me in person at the Venue.

Players so far.

1. Mythic Fox

2. Ukrocky

Edited by Iron Skies
Entrants

I'm hoping that once I get out of Leeds and across to York, I'll have enough free time to get games in in York and Harrogate. Might encourage me to finish my Kirai crew, it still lacks a shikome! And my other crews too.

But if i can manage to get time to enter, I'll definitely be competing for the Governor's undersecretary's butler's assistant *grin*

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Been rather quiet on updating this thanks to work though the league finished with Ant Hoult (Stryder) stealing first place from Steve Scurr (Scurry) Thanks everyone who came down to play. Learned alot for running leagues in the future.

If anyone wants to know I came dead last :P Govenors Janitor!