The Union Strikes!!!

Nickienogger

• 2 weeks later...
Good stuff there, I like the colours you've used, nice muted almost earthy tones with bits of white and silver here and there for contrast.

Even if they're the same as have been used before, doing them your own way makes them different enough!

Thanks Mako for your encouraging comments! Yours and Rattys crew really inspired me to eventually take up painting Kirai! 

So much love to orange! <3

Yes Bleachman! This is YOUR INFLUENCE! I just had to pick up those vallejo oranges and pastel greens after seeing your thread, absolutely awesome!

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you @ FoeRender and Subotai!

Alittle interruption of Malifaux to paint my two latest Infinity models, from the Nomads faction.

I've taken a very minimalistic approach to try and achieve this weathered scifi Military feel to the miniatures. It was easy and a pleasure to paint! :) Just lots of diluted camo colours, washes and tad bits of detailing.

20130106_235010.jpg

20130106_235101.jpg

Comments and Criticisms welcome!

Nickie

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Viruk, for following my work as always!

So half way through my painting night, i've got these three painted up. let me know what you think!

20130119_235854.jpg

Close up on the Piano Alex Mercer!

20130119_235256.jpg

My lighting and photography is crap! cant get a good angle that does the OSL on his face justice, somehow it wont show up with my Galaxy S2 camera :P

20130120_001933.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Edited by Nickienogger