The Union Strikes!!!

Nickienogger

Who is the conversion in the back of the resurrectionist with the giant chainsaw? I am excited to see those guy done.

Union guys look awesome! I have been trying some source lighting but has not come out to well yet. You should put up a step by step on how you did it.

Really cool. What is that steamborg(?) conversion?

if you mean this model - http://www.grindhousegames.com/products/hans-the-hunter He is my steampunk Joss! :D

Who is the conversion in the back of the resurrectionist with the giant chainsaw? I am excited to see those guy done.

Union guys look awesome! I have been trying some source lighting but has not come out to well yet. You should put up a step by step on how you did it.

...I wish I could find a way to explain how simple it was. I always assume 'the object lightens up whatever is closest to it' and try and find the most logical and balanced way to represent the areas affected.

Usually: enchanted blue --> enchanted blue + White 1:1 then --> more white to the mix for another 2 -3 layers, being as small on the detail as you can.

Hope that helps!

OK so my thread name is probably inaccurate at this point - this thread will be about alot of crews. But the M&SU is my first true love :P

To start my summer holiday, I've managed to paint two models today. Painted these two whilst watching some friends demo 6th ed 40k.

2012-06-27202021.jpg

2012-06-27202051-1.jpg

Comments / Criticisms welcome!

Thank you for looking!

Edited by Nickienogger

Who do plan to lead your undead crew? Guessing it will be McMourning?

I love Kaeris and the OSL you have on the electrical creation things.

D.

Absolutely McMourning. My style is simple aggressive crews. Ramos being as complex as I can get my head round :P

Here's tonight's updates! 3:18am in Bangkok so will stop here...

2012-06-28030057.jpg

2012-06-28030636.jpg

C&C welcome, thank you very much for looking!

Personally not too keen on choice of colours for Sue but painting style and technique is great. Ronin look fab

D.

Thank you very much for the feedback. I tried to be different with Sue. The white look was hard to pull off and i'm not quite happy with it. Must say tho I cant seem to capture it accurately on camera. the white comes out too stark and harsh on the pictures.