Dead Heat Campaign Day in Northampton

Clousseau

As I've already booked upstairs at Wargames Workshop in Nothampton for some Malifaux on Sunday 1st July it seems prudent to align the day to the Dead Heat campaign.

I'll organise the day with some themes from the campaign and work out some way of fairly pairing players to keep the original intent of playing new people.

Please register your interest (and faction) as places are limted to 14.

2 games, 120 mins, 40SS, random individual strategies, no entry fee. 10:30 for 11:00 first game.

1. Clousseau :rams

2. Oshova :masks

3. Joel :masks

4. fantasyfreak :ranged

5. kingledge :rams

6. Dai :crows

7. Mike :tomes

8. Jimmy :rams

9. Thomas :rams

10. Matt :crows

11. Sarge :masks

12. Steph :ranged

Edited by Clousseau

Initial thoughts are to just have 2 games at 2 hours each to ensure they get played out and also to take into account that some fairly new players will be attending, and the store has limited opening hours on a Sunday.

40SS, random individual core strategies. No charge.

Agree? Any other ideas?

Hi Dave,

Could you stick these two on the list from SQUIG;

Paul (Arcanists?)

Matt (ressers)

Both are very new to the game and may not be able to make the 40ss mark though...

Plenty of players down here willing to lend figures so won't be a problem, but PM me in advance with requests.

He's 9 years old. He's a guild player

And here we have an example of the Guilds lack of concern for the common man. They still actively employ Child Labour. That's one thing the M&SU are trying to stamp out, and why Victor Ramos is actively taking the fight to the Goveners door.

Fight for the M&SU!!! Fight for a free Malifaux!!!

Edited by Leggo

And here we have an example of the Guilds lack of concern for the common man. They still actively employ Child Labour. That's one thing the M&SU are trying to stamp out, and why Victor Ramos is actively taking the fight to the Goveners door.

Fight for the M&SU!!! Fight for a free Malifaux!!!

The Guild is merely ensuring an equal opportunity for all, an opportunity to chase the promise and dream of riches that the breach offers every man.

The Soulstones must flow…

I may well be playing one game as neverborn and one game as arcarnist (if this is ok) as I've two crews I want to try out now that the lat couple of models for each are painted :)

The Arcanists are certainly in need of support!

You can play whatever faction you like in each game, but I've assumed Neverborn from a player match pint of view.

My idea is round 1 - newer players vs experienced players to build up experience

Round 2 will then match similar skill levels whilst being different factions and not people played before (where possible).

Cheers again, great fun. Sorry had to nip off a bit quick but should have been out celebrating my mum and dads 45th wedding anniversary, but needed to get the malifaux fix in! But think I got away with it as have not been taken out of the will....I think!

Thanks for sorting it all out Dave.

Writing out and printing the personalised faction sheets of where we should be hitting was great and much appreciated!

I had a nice day after I found the place! (at least I know where it is now!)

Definetly up for more if I can make it :)