Malifaux invades Monroe Michigan

Insaneundead

Alright short and sweet...................ehhh screw that I'm gonna have fun with this.

Well I'm looking for willing slaves and loyal minions who wish to help me invade on an almost uncharted area of Michigan, a small town untainted by our existence with it's purity still intact. When I saw this almost blessed sight of a town still unbeknownst to the horrors of Wyrd and its sickening methods of persuasion. I knew I just had to be the henchman to start the initial corruption and further spread to influence of wyrd.

alright I had my fun

There will be a demo day for Malifaux on June,23 at Our House Games in Monroe, MI

I will plan to be there from store open to store close,12-10pm for anyone interested in attending. The 2 crews I have avaliable to play are Sags, aka Zoraida for those new, and Nicodem, my personal favorite and main master.

If you plan to attend please reply to this or msg me so I have an idea of how many people to expect,and warning Our House IS a small game store but it is one of those stores you love going to and talking with the owners. They do not have a site as far as I know but I will be posting a Link to there Facebook in case anyone is interested, and so you don't just show up in a completely unfamiliar place and feel awkward for asking bout the event or anything else for that matter.

If you wish you can email me and I will add you to expected attendees

Well I hope to see my fellow servants of Wyrd and maybe some future servants as well at the demo see you guys later

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Our-House-Games/137592764717