World Wide Campaign, World Wide painting contest, World Wide Web

Dorian

Hello everyone,

I am the moderator of http://www.Reddit.com/r/malifaux you may not have heard of us as we are naught but 97 members. However we like to do online contests!

All you need to for entry do is make a reddit account, don't worry they never spam you, they just turn you into this. You will not be able to vote however, last contest there were concerns of voter fraud by making multiple accounts so this time I mandated the account be at least 1 month old.

So here's the rules:

Hey all I mentioned in a comment I was waiting for a trigger & with the announcement of the summer campaign I have it!

So here is the first of our summer painting Contests, the contest is open to all redditors. Not sure if I'll do 2 or 3 it will depend on show we feel but they will all be single model.

So here we go painting contest #1 is single model. What I will need from you:

A pic of the model (Must be wyrd, may be puppet or malifaux) unpainted & a pic of the model painted both with your reddit username & Summer contest #1 written on a piece of paper & clearly visible in the pics.

The usual prize will be issued of $20 in online store credit. As will the usual entry fee of absolutely nothing. I do these because I love you all.

Also in conjunction with this contest I will be awarding "Bonus votes" for use of the theme, which is in no way mandatory. I will not tell you how many. And in order to VOTE you must have been a redditor for one month prior to the end of the contest , 23.59 US EST, the third of July. Sorry new guys & lurkers but there were some legitimate points brought up from the last one.

With that said the theme is American revolution! Again the theme does NOT need to be used but will be worth bonus points.

So join in & get some $ in time for Gencon.

There has been a slight change to this as one of our members expressed a concern. If you live outside of the continental US/CAN I am willing to offer the prize as a gift in PayPal due to the high cost of international shipping this will let you use the prize anywhere you wish. I am going to trust people to be honest here as the PayPal would come out of pocket so please only tell me to send PayPal if you are outside of the Continental US/CAN