Finally finished my puppets!

So I finally finished my puppets as some of you know! I thought I would post them back here for you guys so they don't get buried in the painting thread.

Here is the teddy bear picnic!

teddies.jpg

From Left to right: A Sneech, Pandadirector, regular teddy, Lalochiez ( didn't spell that right) with a puzzle piece, and finally my nuclear polar bear (in soviet russia polar bear globally warms you!).

Unsuited:

roses.jpg

Snuggles had to find a new home becuase he was not playing well with others ( and I wanted sedition wars!)

Rams

rams.jpg

coffee beans is going to get a friend named decaf eventually

Masks:

masks.jpg

Crows:

crows.jpg

The guild autopsy ran late to the party so here is a crappy picture of him:

autopsy.jpg

And finally marcus and his crew:

Tombes.jpg

The reason there is no lucius, ice golem or hog whisperer is because I do not own them. Donations are appreciated. If you give me one, I will paint up another one for you (also supplied by you :))

I hope everyone enjoyed them. I am going to go work on another painting project now :).

Peace out,

AZ

Awesome painting there, I really like them... all of them. If I had to pick a winner it'd be..... maybe the purple december acolyte?.... maybe.... They're all just so good!

Did you paint the bases (in which case "bravo!"), or is that some kind of thin layer of patterned stuff covering them?

I'm just trying to figure out how to base mine. I'm currently torn (pun intended) between some kind of wood effect, a layer of fabric, buttons, or painting. Whatever you've done here seems to work really well.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...