Neverata

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What about Brawls?

We don't tend to play brawls locally, but I've got the other 4 resser masters I could bring in if someone was desperate to play a brawl vs me.

I had assumed all of the matches at this GT and most other tourneys are going to be scraps, correct me if I'm wrong.

*To the tune of Smoke on the Water* Domdomdom, domdom domdom, domdomdom, dom, domdom.

Few updates on the main post including entrants, fees and places to stay. A lot of places are getting booked up around Mansfield already with everyone booking their hotels for the GT!

Make sure you don't have to sleep in a ditch and get yourself all orgainsed

Cheers for the heads up on hotel bookings, got booked up today :)

will definitely come, il sort out accommodation with the rest of the harrogate mob hopefully, ill send ticket payment when i have money :P

not sure what il be taking, depends on the rules pack i suppose, if there are brawls then it'l be rezzers (as i actual have two rezzer masters) otherwise i might dig Colette out, i really don't want to do Colette-Hoffman again or ask to borrow another arcanist master.

is jo sizing up fish for Paul's team GT prize yet?